DrilRite-Chem LLC provides quality products guaranteed to be of equal or better quality than any competitors’ equivalent product. We can supply lab analysis reports upon request. If our product is proven to be inferior to a competitors’ equivalent product by a certified third party testing facility, DrilRite-Chem LLC will refund the unopened product cost, shipping and lab test expense occurred.
DrilRite-Chem LLC personnel have several years of experience in the drilling industry with multiple HDD and downhole O&G projects on our resume. Our drilling fluids engineers can provide multiple references in either field upon request. With our background in both mud engineering and general consulting, we are continuously called upon to aid on projects by both drilling contractors and mud companies. With bores all across the U.S. varying from 18,000 ft high pressure /under balanced wells to 13,000 + ft HDD river crossings, DrilRite-Chem LLC has the necessary experience to provide you with quality products and service.
1. ClayRite (clay inhibitor) is a highly concentrated KCL poly amine product that has been lab / field tested and proven to inhibit clays up to 50% more than others, with minimal effect on existing bentonite yield.
2. DetRite (drilling detergent) is among the highest quality, utilizing an extremely high concentration of proprietary surfactants.
3. PacRite R and PacRite LV is a 92% poly anionic cellulose.
4. PolyRite is a high-molecular-weight, anionic liquid polymer designed to aid in cuttings encapsulation and formation stabilization. It’s also a viscosifier, friction reducer and flocculant.
5. RiteMixMS is an inorganic, synthetic gel strength modifier unequaled in performance by others.
6. SandRite is a 16D Xanthan Gum, used to enhance gel strengths and other rheological properties.
7. ThinRite is sodium acid pyrophosphate, which is a thinner / anti bit balling product.
8. VisRite is a powder form of a high-molecular-weight, anionic polymer designed to aid in cuttings encapsulation and formation stabilization. It’s also a viscosifier, friction reducer and flocculant.
|Super Gel (cetco)||Max Gel||Quick-Gel||Super Gel X||Extra High Yield||Barakade||Slick-Gel|
|Hydrual EZ (cetco)||Max Bore||Bore Gel||Hydraul-EZ||Tru Bore||N/A||N/A|
|ClayRite||Kla-Gard||N/A||Clay Cutter||Clay Master||Clay Star||Clay Breaker|
|DetRite (Detergent)||Platinum DD||Con Det||Drill Terge||Drill-X||Star Det||Torque Breaker|
|PacRite (PAC R/LV)||Plat. PAC||Quick-Trol||Rel-Pak||Dril-Trol QD||Power Pac||Flo-Pac|
|PolyRite (Liq Poly)||Poly Plus||EZ Mud||Insta Vis Plus||Wyo-Vis||Star Drill||N/A|
|ThinRite-P||Ringfree||Aqua-Clear||Super Thin||Thinz-It||Thin Star||Ball Buster|
|VisRite||Poly Plus RD||Poly Bore||Insta-Vis||Wyo-Vis||N/A||N/A|